- The content should be 100% original, ideally between 900-1500 words.
- Well researched with all supporting data, links, examples, and screenshots wherever needed.
- Follow these blog formatting tips to format your blog post for better readability and SEO.
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.Have a call to action for readers in the end.
- Shouldn’t contain any copyrighted material. Have proper credit wherever needed.
- E-commerce Marketing, sales, and growth.
- WE-commerce tools & technology.
- How to be successful in ecommerce business.
Here are some examples of the kind of content we look for ( actually we look for better content than these 🙂 )
- You can add relevant links to authority sites or sources wherever necessary. Ideally, the no. of links should be limited to 3-4 but, depending upon the length/type of the content it can be more.
- There shouldn’t be multiple links towards same domain.
- You can put one link to your website in your short introduction which we will publish along with the blog post.
- Tell us who you are.
- Add a couple of links to the posts you have already published.
- Suggest your topic (ideally more than one) and state what value your content will provide to the audience of the Kudobuzz blog.
Updated On : May 10, 2018