The invention of the internet has had a long-lasting effect on various facets of our lives especially in the business sector. The internet has made possible another type of business or product marketing strategy known as the digital or online marketing. There are various statistics and reasons that show why online marketing is crucial in this digital age for any business, that is whether small, medium or large.
Subsequently, here are some of the important statistics showing the importance of online marketing. Thanks to a study done by the Retailing industry in 2014, it was established that close to 81% of online shoppers often conduct online research if they want to make big purchases.
Google processes over 3.5 billion searches per day which translates to over 1.2 trillion worldwide searches per year. That is according to Internetlivestats.com. According to Hubspot, 2017, a top priority for inbound marketing for 61% of marketers is improving SEO and of course growing the organic presence.
One form of online marketing and communication is through product reviews.
As a small business with a limited budget, you are probably looking for ways customers can review products for free. If you run a serious business, then by now you know the importance of online reviews for building your online presence and reputation. All the same, let us take a look at the statistics in regards to the importance of online reviews. These statistics are according to invespcro.com.
90% of potential customers read online reviews through product review sites before visiting a particular business. 88% of potential customers trust online reviews as much as recommendations provided by family and friends. Product review sites are like a source of personal information for customers in regards to a product or business. ·If a business happens to have “excellent” reviews then a customer is more likely to spend 30% more on it. About 72% of potential customers will take an action only after reading a review that is positive.
So how can you get your customers to review products for free?
Having seen the importance of online reviews as shown by the statistics above, it is important that a business is able to generate social reviews for products for free.
When able to generate product reviews for free on various social media platforms, you will be able to build customer trust. Of course, if you have managed to build customer trust, that will translate into increased sales and we have the appropriate tool for you to be able to accomplish that. If you have an existing base on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+, you are able to show off existing reviews and testimonials. Social media marketing is an important part of SEO marketing strategies.
The app “crawls” the web and social media pages to gather reviews of customers and help display them on your store. The working of this particular app can only be comparable to the Shopify review app. The tool has three main important features which are comments, coupons, and questions and answers.
These 3 different features represent a great way for your customers to be able to engage with your business post-purchase. Here are the benefits of being able to review products for free using Kudobuzz.
- You are able to use different types of widgets, change color and of course text in a way that you prefer for your store.
- You are able to automatically share your positive or 5 star reviews to social media platforms for the purpose of generating leads.
- The app or tool incorporates the use of the Google Rich Snippets enabled feature. This feature is important in optimizing your reviews for search engines to be able to display them in search result pages. This will help in improving search results ranking of your products and business.
- There is also an after purchase mail feature. With this feature, you are able to automatically send emails to customers requesting reviews. For that reason, you will never miss out on gathering or getting new reviews.
- The customer success team will help you in an efficient and effective manner. This ensures that you get the most out of the Kudobuzz app.
It is estimated that online merchants in excess of 25,000 in number are able to review products for free using Kudobuzz. This increases their online presence and increases sales through Kudobuzz.